wing view

Pro Member Trainee
KEEGAN GRIFFIN (KEEGAN) Trainee

does any body know which folder wing views go into there isnt a read me file

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

There is no folder. you need to edit the Aircraft.cfg or the panel.cfg. Cant remember which one, but depending on the panel you chose (NOT the default Boeing 737 panel) you have to edit the file and add another few lines. It's in some thread here. Take a look.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Its the panel config

Any problems come back 😉

VERSATUS Guest

can anybody that knos....can send to me the edit file...to get the wingview on my game....i flight a 747-400....i have the FS2004...now im dowloading the FSX...send it to me....to victor.j.santana@gmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Good job bumping an old thread.

I love when guests come in and want people to do all the work for them.

How will you ever learn?

BashDaBish Guest

They learn by asking on forums such as this. This guest used his/her head and used the search facilty to find what he/she was looking for. As they are not as gifted as yourself they decided to shamefully ask for help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

No they asked for SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR THEM, and THEN SEND IT TO THEM, not ask HOW to do it.

i need to know if there's any freeware programs that let you look around the plane...not just the cockpit...but the cabin.
If so,it would be much appreciated ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Freeware: F1View Utility - all you need is a mouse with a scroll wheel ➡

http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...