Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Embraer 120

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Downloaded the OnlineSimulatioSolutions Embraer 120 Turboprop - at the moment free (with no support)

- lovely to fly - have done a blank repaint -

(and before Hinch tells me there's no dirt and shadows on it) - this is a very basic paint in process - actualy there are some shadows - underside of tail, engines and dirt on the wings 😉 😉

Might consider requests for a repaint

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Great Craft...Downloading this moment.Thanks for let us know about it dear davec 👍 👍 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good find, small download and your paint is looking good.
I don't fly these very often but it's nice for a change.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

davec wrote:

(and before Hinch tells me there's no dirt and shadows on it) - this is a very basic paint in process - actualy there are some shadows - underside of tail, engines and dirt on the wings 😉 😉

don't post it on posky then! looks good - it's a nice craft, i can't wait till their full version arrives (if ever of course).

i quite like the original engine textures - the beat up metal, are you going for that sort of look or is this a new one? i've never seen a clean one so it would be a new experience for me! 😛

Pro Member Captain

hinch wrote:

i quite like the original engine textures - the beat up metal, are you going for that sort of look or is this a new one? i've never seen a clean one so it would be a new experience for me! 😛

Thought you might like that engine effect - I actually don't paint for myself - I doodle for pleasure - wanted to see what the a/c would look like with a different engine casing - but it all depends what the customer wants - if they want what looks like a lump of scrap metal - that's what they get!!

Don't think the guys at Posky would entertain this a/c, no matter what paint was on it - it might be a bit beneath them .

Pro Member Captain

Further to my last - it would appear from my searching around the real airlines who use the 120 that the 'mangled iron engine casing' is not too popular -

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

😳 i'm shocked - i never seen one in such good nick! congrats to sky europe and you for finding such an image 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Don't think the guys at Posky would entertain this a/c, no matter what paint was on it - it might be a bit beneath them .

actually some were quite intrigued by my christen eagle and the new dash 8 did. they're very good at noting emissions so i now find it a valuable tool even if it is sometimes harsh 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

Looks like a nice craft! Downloading now.

Nice find davec 👍