Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Embraer 120

davec
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:46 pm 

Downloaded the OnlineSimulatioSolutions Embraer 120 Turboprop - at the moment free (with no support)

- lovely to fly - have done a blank repaint -

(and before Hinch tells me there's no dirt and shadows on it) - this is a very basic paint in process - actualy there are some shadows - underside of tail, engines and dirt on the wings Wink Wink

Might consider requests for a repaint
Greekman72
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:52 pm 

Great Craft...Downloading this moment.Thanks for let us know about it dear davec Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:03 pm 

Good find, small download and your paint is looking good.
I don't fly these very often but it's nice for a change.

Radar

hinch
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:15 pm 

davec wrote:

(and before Hinch tells me there's no dirt and shadows on it) - this is a very basic paint in process - actualy there are some shadows - underside of tail, engines and dirt on the wings Wink Wink

don't post it on posky then! looks good - it's a nice craft, i can't wait till their full version arrives (if ever of course).

i quite like the original engine textures - the beat up metal, are you going for that sort of look or is this a new one? i've never seen a clean one so it would be a new experience for me! Razz
davec
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:53 pm 

hinch wrote:

i quite like the original engine textures - the beat up metal, are you going for that sort of look or is this a new one? i've never seen a clean one so it would be a new experience for me! Razz

Thought you might like that engine effect - I actually don't paint for myself - I doodle for pleasure - wanted to see what the a/c would look like with a different engine casing - but it all depends what the customer wants - if they want what looks like a lump of scrap metal - that's what they get!!

Don't think the guys at Posky would entertain this a/c, no matter what paint was on it - it might be a bit beneath them .
davec
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:10 am 

Further to my last - it would appear from my searching around the real airlines who use the 120 that the 'mangled iron engine casing' is not too popular -
hinch
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:56 pm 

Shocked i'm shocked - i never seen one in such good nick! congrats to sky europe and you for finding such an image Razz
hinch
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:58 pm 

davec wrote:

Don't think the guys at Posky would entertain this a/c, no matter what paint was on it - it might be a bit beneath them .

actually some were quite intrigued by my christen eagle and the new dash 8 did. they're very good at noting emissions so i now find it a valuable tool even if it is sometimes harsh Smile
pilotguy44
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:15 pm 

Looks like a nice craft! Downloading now.

Nice find davec Thumbs Up!
Ryan Finn
Commercial Pilot
ASEL/AMEL/IA Rated
CFII-A

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."