Embraer 120

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Downloaded the OnlineSimulatioSolutions Embraer 120 Turboprop - at the moment free (with no support)

- lovely to fly - have done a blank repaint -

(and before Hinch tells me there's no dirt and shadows on it) - this is a very basic paint in process - actualy there are some shadows - underside of tail, engines and dirt on the wings 😉 😉

Might consider requests for a repaint

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Great Craft...Downloading this moment.Thanks for let us know about it dear davec 👍 👍 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good find, small download and your paint is looking good.
I don't fly these very often but it's nice for a change.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

davec wrote:

(and before Hinch tells me there's no dirt and shadows on it) - this is a very basic paint in process - actualy there are some shadows - underside of tail, engines and dirt on the wings 😉 😉

don't post it on posky then! looks good - it's a nice craft, i can't wait till their full version arrives (if ever of course).

i quite like the original engine textures - the beat up metal, are you going for that sort of look or is this a new one? i've never seen a clean one so it would be a new experience for me! 😛

Pro Member Captain

hinch wrote:

i quite like the original engine textures - the beat up metal, are you going for that sort of look or is this a new one? i've never seen a clean one so it would be a new experience for me! 😛

Thought you might like that engine effect - I actually don't paint for myself - I doodle for pleasure - wanted to see what the a/c would look like with a different engine casing - but it all depends what the customer wants - if they want what looks like a lump of scrap metal - that's what they get!!

Don't think the guys at Posky would entertain this a/c, no matter what paint was on it - it might be a bit beneath them .

Pro Member Captain

Further to my last - it would appear from my searching around the real airlines who use the 120 that the 'mangled iron engine casing' is not too popular -

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

😳 i'm shocked - i never seen one in such good nick! congrats to sky europe and you for finding such an image 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Don't think the guys at Posky would entertain this a/c, no matter what paint was on it - it might be a bit beneath them .

actually some were quite intrigued by my christen eagle and the new dash 8 did. they're very good at noting emissions so i now find it a valuable tool even if it is sometimes harsh 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

Looks like a nice craft! Downloading now.

Nice find davec 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...