My Beach House Addon- Update August 1

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Hi guys...I am making a scenery addon...A Beach House That Will be available to download for many beaches...Maybe Version 2 may include a Runway...Version 1 will include a Helipad...Not a actual airport, just a private helipad. But Here is Update Number 1-

I hope you like it...updates to follow

Approximate Release Date- Within Next Week

robbier

Last edited by robbier on Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

that looks good, i will like that when it comes out

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Well There is a problem in my FSDS2, so I will postpone the release and not give any release dates, even approximate, until the problem is resolved...thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

robbier wrote:

Well There is a problem in my FSDS2, so I will postpone the release and not give any release dates, even approximate, until the problem is resolved...thanks!

What is the problem robbier...I have FSDS and may be able to help 😉

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

well it is that my textures all display in grayscale...and i even tried all the suggestions, and nothing works...not even the patch

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...