Water textures help

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Hi guys...i was searching around...and found a great site Its AMAZING!!! The BEST water textures EVER! and they are even making aircraft and runway textures...i am not advertising but this is a great site and it is all free. But...i cant get the textures to work...when i set the water up to high, i click ok, and nothing happens...so when i go back to check, it bounced back to low...i guess my graphics card wont support it??? or motherboard??

here are me specs...

Windows XP SP2

2.8 GHz intel pentium 4 processor

Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. 'P4SD-LA' Rev 1.xx
Serial Number: X312345678
Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 3.14 09/04/2003

512 MB Memory

Realtek AC'97 Audio
Screaming Bee Audio

Thanks guys for your help

Last edited by robbier on Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Cant see you GFX or you have an integrated one?

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

o ya sorry about that... its NVidia GeForce4 MX440 With AGP8X...i believe 64 MB memory

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hmmmm....You system is a little wick in order to produce the best graphics... 😕 Im afraid that this is the reason you cant get your nice find... 😞

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

alright...thanks GM72. I will be upgrading my RAM and Video card soon, and possibly the processor, so i will definetely get a better card. thanks for the help

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...