Paint kit

Hello everybody!

I have a problem! I've downloaded posky 767-200 paint kit and I've painted it all ready but I can't make it visible in fs 2004! Why? What do I have to do?

Thanx! Happy Flyings!!!!!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Your info is a bit sketchy to give any advice - need to know what processes you carried out - for example -

1. Have you saved the texture files in a texture folder in the a/c's folder?
2. Have you amended the aircraft.cfg file to reflect the new paint?
3. Have you used DXTbmp.exe to convert the textures?
etc
etc

davec wrote:

Your info is a bit sketchy to give any advice - need to know what processes you carried out - for example -

1. Have you saved the texture files in a texture folder in the a/c's folder?
2. Have you amended the aircraft.cfg file to reflect the new paint?
3. Have you used DXTbmp.exe to convert the textures?
etc
etc

I did saved the textures and I amended the aircraft cfg but I didn't converted the textures!
How do I have to do that???

Pro Member Captain
Pro Member Captain

It would have been nice to know if the outcome had been successful - feedback is always of value - lack of it does not encourage one to spend time/energy in trying to help - especially to anonymous guests.
I did wait nearly a month to prompt reaction.

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Hi mate, I have had same problem. Thanks for your help and i did do all of the above. THANKS SO MUCh. It works a treat, and easy to use. I would recomend. Thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...