Where can I find a Paint kit for a 757-200

D9023 Guest

Hi I was wondering where I could find a paint kit for a 757-200. If you know where I can find it Please reply.

Thanks

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
D9023 Guest

How do I get the paint kit to work?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Do you want a paintkit --- or --- textures?

D9023 Guest

I want a paint kit

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

D9023 wrote:

How do I get the paint kit to work?

Obviously you already have a paintkit.

If you don't know how to use it then you probably haven't done any repaints yet.

Let me ask you this way : What do you need the paintkit for?

D9023 Guest

I need it to paint a plane for my Virtual Airline until I can find someone to paint a 757 for FS2004 right now I'm just trying to paint it for FS2002

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

D9023 wrote:

I need it to paint a plane for my Virtual Airline until I can find someone to paint a 757 for FS2004 right now I'm just trying to paint it for FS2002

It seems you have not repainted before. I might be wrong - but that's how I understand it.

You might be thinking that a paintkit is all you need. Sorry, I don't think so. You should find a tutorial that suits you. Once you've worked your way through the tutorial, you will know how to use a paintkit.

You say you need to do the repaint for your VA.
First, you don't necessarely need a paintkit. If you do use a paintkit, they are not interchangable. For instance, if you use a Posky paintkit, you'll have to apply the finished textures to a Posky plane and so on.
What we need to know is exactly which model 757-200 your VA uses. Many models don't have a paintkit which doesn't mean you can't repaint the aircraft.

My question this time: If you are already using a tutorial - which one are you using?

D9023 Guest

I'm not using a tutorial and thanks for the info but I think I'd be better off trying to find a fleet painter

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Here are two very simple tutorials you might want to look at while you're waiting for a repainter. You'll get a rough idea what it's all about:
http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=repnt;action=display;num=1131308021

http://www.metaphor.karoo.net/repaint.html

Good luck! 😀

D9023 Guest

Thanks Tailhook it helped me a whole bunch 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...