Chicago and Dublin

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Ok i need the best KORD scernery and chicago scenery freeware and the dublin airport with dublin scerery freeware

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Not sure about Chicago, but there is great Dublin scenery here (it imrpoves some other small airports in ireland, as well as landclass and that)

www.ifsd.ie (its freeware)

Pro Member First Officer

k thnx now chicago

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well I'm not sure what your looking for at ohare, BUT its one of the above average sceneries that comes with FS to begin with so its not too shabby. Only been there once or so though because its impossible to get in and out of there, so I stick to midway. Wink

Btw where in Milwaukee are you?

Pro Member First Officer

wow i never noticed u where from milwaukee well franklin how about you

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...