radar contact???

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

hi guys,

I have seen the mention of radar contact addon.Reading the reviews on the website makes it seem impressive.but I would like to get a first hand or let's say opinion of good and knowledgeable people on this forum about it..
Could anyone of you,using radar contact,please let me know how is it and what you have to say regarding it??I am planning to purchase it but would do it based on your opinions...Thanx in advance...

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Its probably one of my top 3 payware addon's I have. Its amazing. If you don't feel like flying online on Vatsim its the next best thing.

Pro Member Trainee
deanos63 Trainee

i personally don't rate it.

you should try it before you buy it (if you can)

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

hi guys,

Thanx for the response.But from the volume it seems that people hardly use radar contact....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Because no one knows about it.

Its amazing, has a slight learning curve because its nearly identical to real life atc, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Because no one knows about it.

Its amazing, has a slight learning curve because its nearly identical to real life atc, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Just brought it about 10 mins ago. Got to wait for it to be shipped to the UK. I've been waiting to buy this for months. I can't wait.

Solotwo, I hope I can call on you for some help if I get stuck on anything.

FSPassengers, FS2 Crew & Radar Contact 4 WHAT A COMBINATION.

Also as I don't have the time to fly on VATSIM this is a close as anyone get to flying as real as you can get.

BB27 Guest

Well, all this talk of RadarContact and I just spent the last hour reading their material from the web. Sufficiently impressed that I bought it. We shall see how good it is..........

Pro Member Trainee
GraemeNCL Trainee

Well, guys? What did you think?!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...