B-24 liberator downloads

Pro Member Trainee
CRASHMAN492 Trainee

🙄 Hi guys,
i am new to downloadind patches and bits but i am really enjoying the new aircraft for CFS3.
Does anybody have any information on where i might find any downloads of eighth air force B-24 Liberators as i would love to be able to find one painted in the colours of my local bomb group the 44Th bomb group.
can anybody help me.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
tcwilson Guest

Crashman,

FirePower has an excellent B-24J included in the kit. This is an upgrade to CFS3. Undoubtedly you will need to repaint, and if you're looking for an earlier model of B-24 you're probably screwed, but it gets you in the ballpark.

If you're going to add FirePower, it costs a bit, but shop around. I found it for $18 (lists much higher). I think it's well worth the cost...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...