Funny, I don't remember that one.

http://www.simviation.com/fs_concept2.htm

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ratman3 Trainee

does it work for 2004 ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It should, it's FSDS2 and that besides GMAX is a good design tool.
If it won't I'll look for another, but I doubt it since its a concept aircraft.
Let us know how you do with it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You wanted the ARX5 Coyote, I gave you the ARX5, here is the Coyote but below is the first I gave to you and it works.
Press "I"O"L" for effects.

Radar

One you wanted.

One I gave you the first time you asked. It is FASSSSSSST!!!!!!!!!
The ARX-5 (Concept 5) is a single seat aerobatic concept aircraft built around the 750hp Orenda V-8 aircraft engine. This FSDS2 model contains animations, reflections, and a full dynamic virutal cockpit. Although it is not a real aircraft it does have several real-world components such as the Sierra Flight Systems EFIS display, and the new Hartzell "scimitar" swept blade propeller.

Pro Member Trainee
Ratman3 Trainee

i cant get the sparks to come off the wings

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I can't remember but the "sparks" are activated by the "I" "O" "L" or "/" key. You may have to put the effects into the effects folder.
Below are the directions from the designer:

INSTALLATION:
Once you move the main folder Arx-5x to the aircraft subfolder of FS2002, you will need to look inside and find the effects folder, move the three effects *.fx to the MAIN effects folder of FS2002. Once this is done, repeat the same method for the *.gau files found in the gauges subfolder of Arx-5x. Once this is done, the custom effects and gauges should both work properly.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...