Well I have been searching for the payware scenery and loved what I looked at but I had a few questions on some. What is your favorite Payware scenery that you guys would want or have? This again might be a stupidi question but even if your computers skipps when you have medium low scenery on ( not payware just regular talk here ) when you buy the payware it doesnt matter what setting your on you will always see the best right?
2 Answers
The best airport is www.flytampa.com but none of it is for FSX yet.

Yea I have seen some awesome scenery I just would like it for it to be the whole world and not states or bits of countries.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain