umm my signiture is not working 4 flyaway

Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

y not cuz i just made one to day and i went to my info and pasted the html or w/e and made it so but alls what happons is this

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

The problem is that the signature has to be in BBCode, not HTML. I've modified it for you. Paste the following code into your signature area and it should show up:
[img]http://i18.tinypic.com/4zef34l.jpg[/img]

Pro Member Trainee

k thanks

Pro Member First Officer

Hmmm. The code is right but it doesn't seem to be showing up for me. Can you see it?

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I can't see it Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer

737FLIER, is your signature using the [IMG] code tags as it should be working for kennwaskiewicz. The signature section is set as BBCode so I don't see what the problem could be

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

Yes mine is using [IMG] so I don't know what his problem is.

That is mine but without the space between the [IMG] and the http

Pro Member Trainee

well idc any more

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

kennwaskiewicz wrote:

well idc any more

Try with small letters img's

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...