Fsx Acelleraction not working with my video card

Pro Member Trainee
jewkid80 Trainee

well for christmas i wanted the new fsx acceleration. well i got and finally got home to try it out well it turns out than i dont have a good enough video card...
but it said that when i was installing the original fsx but 2 day later it started to work??????????? what is the best way to get it to work.

p.s. I think these might be my system specs, PCV-RX860

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

No offense but you system is very weak for gaming. Try turning all the features to minimum.

Here are your system specs with a review:
Sony VAIO PCV-RX860

Last edited by CRJCapt on Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
jewkid80 Trainee

thank but how do i do that

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

It will be in the Settings selection of the menu on the main page. If you've already selected a flight, press [Alt] and the top menu should appear, go to Options then Display. You will be able to select the level of complexity and detail that you want.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...