for those of you has flight sim x and 04

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

could anyone tell me the simular function in flight sim 04 ( shift enter, and shift backspace to move view points up and down) that does the same in Flight sim x? i cant see to do the same in flight sim x as I used to in flight sim 04. It becomes difficult when I am not able to see the runway on final in flight sim x. Could someone be kind enough to try it on their machines and let me know the results?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Download and print this out and you'll have them all.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

I have tried it and it doesnt work? would you know the shortcut as in 04 to look up and look down(shift + enter and shift + backspace) to do the same in flight sim x?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your not the only one, see if this thread helps.

http://www.flightsimulationforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2403&highlight=seat

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

ctrl + q and ctrl+shift+q?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Vin4evr wrote:

ctrl + q and ctrl+shift+q?

That was one of the suggestions.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I thought you used the number pad.

Pro Member Trainee
kiosk Trainee

i find this rather annoying in FSX too...in FS9 there was an external view that was terrain fixed and rotated the aircraft view as it changed vectors...in FSX I can only view external aircraft view with a fixed view on a point of the aircraft and background terrain rotates instead....

for example I cant let the external view background remain fixed to airport w/o having to constantly adjust the viewpoint as the aircraft changes heading....

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...