Imagine Sim KATL release date pushed back

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

15 November 07 KATL reality check!

For those of you eagerly anticipating the arrival of

our next airport release, KATL, we bring news of a slip in the delivery date. This is because ATL is BIG. And it's complex. The biggest and most complex airport we've attempted to date so we are putting back our estimation of release by a month to February/March. We know this is disappointing news to all of you waiting but honesty definitely is

the best policy.

www.imaginesim.com

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

When are they gonna do KPIT?

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

belgeode wrote:

When are they gonna do KPIT?

I have no idea I am just bummed about the pushback because I am really looking forward to a decent KATL airport scenery.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I would agree... They did O'Hare too didn't they?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ugh?

we got new KATL scenery coming out?

gonna be any good?

gimme a link to some of their work please....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

IT LOOKS SO NICE BUT ITS PAYWARE!!!!!

sorry but i dont feel the need to waste money a downloadable program. if i spend money for a computer its something i can feel and put in a safe place if it gets lost...

hey and idea for a future project is Salt Lake.... or honolulu

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...