737-800 dissapeared

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Hi
I installed a texture pack i downloaded from simviation and it had an aircraft file i had to replace in the 738 folder but when i did this i turned of fsx and now my 737 is gone, all the files are there but i can't find it where you choose your plane you want to fly.

thanks

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

The same thing happend to me ages ago,

I repainted a aircraft when i loaded FSX it was GONE i dunno if it was a bug or what but i wasnt a member on here then so i never asked 😂

All i did was reinstall i lost loads of aircrfats but it was sorted after that i redid my aircraft repaint and it was ok that time so dunno what was wrong.

Just try a reinstall or a Repair !!! or have you tried SP1 yet

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

truckernick wrote:

Hi
I installed a texture pack i downloaded from simviation and it had an aircraft file i had to replace in the 738 folder but when i did this i turned of fsx and now my 737 is gone, all the files are there but i can't find it where you choose your plane you want to fly.

thanks

When you say "aircraft file" I'm assuming you mean aircraft.cfg?

It's a silly idea of the repainter to ask you to "replace" the original aircraft.cfg with the one he provides, simply because he can't possibly know whether or not you have already added any other textures... because if you have, everything will get screwed up.

The normal procedure is for the repainter to provide you with the text that has to be "added" to the aircraft.cfg with the reminder to adjust the numbers of the textures in sequential order.

At the very beginning of the aircraft.cfg you'll see:

[fltsim.0]

The "0" corresponds with the number of the texture. If your aircraft has only one texture, then "0" is all you'll see.
If the aircraft has four different textures for example, you'll see a separate entry for each one:

[fltsim.0]
xxxxxxxx

[fltsim.1]
xxxxxxxx

[fltsim.2]
xxxxxxxx

[fltsim.3]
xxxxxxxx

Let us assume you're now adding two more textures. The repainter has supplied you with the text that has to be added to the aircraft.cfg consisting of two parts (because you're adding two textures). Because he doesn't know how many textures you already have, each part of the text will begin with:

[fltsim.xx]

It is up to you to change the "xx" to the sequential number in your aircraft.cfg.

So now that you have a total of six different textures, the sequence of the numbers will look like this:

[fltsim.0]
xxxxxxxx

[fltsim.1]
xxxxxxxx

[fltsim.2]
xxxxxxxx

[fltsim.3]
xxxxxxxx

[fltsim.4]
xxxxxxxx

[fltsim.5]
xxxxxxxx

NOTE:

Even though the highest number is now "5" you still have 6 different textures because the "0" always corresponds with the first texture.

Crystal clear? 😀

Pro Member Captain

Yer i fink he had the same problam as me i just installed a texture onday the texture i painted but i installed it and it was not showing up.

all the files including the CFG was still there nothing gone but it also happend to one of my mate thats why i wounded if it was a bug or not 😂

But all i did was reinstall i wish i never cos i lost loads of aircrafts.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

Yer i fink he had the same problam as me i just installed a texture onday the texture i painted but i installed it and it was not showing up.

all the files including the CFG was still there nothing gone but it also happend to one of my mate thats why i wounded if it was a bug or not 😂

But all i did was reinstall i wish i never cos i lost loads of aircrafts.

Morris unfortunately there are a myriad of mistakes that can creep into the .cfg. In my experience many of the very talented repainters don't know much about the .cfg, the model or the .air file.
I could write a book on the screw-ups I've encountered 😳 but no, I won't 😀

You get to know the culprits after a while. These days I take the easy way out: Instead of looking for the gremlin only to discover that there is another one... and another Wall Bashing

--I just ignore the repainter's text and copy and paste the last entry of the already existing .cfg, and alter the necessary values - starting with the number of course, sometimes the title=has to be changed, obviously the texture=and ui_variation= and perhaps a couple more.
That sounds as much trouble as looking for the gremlins in the repainter's text I can hear you say -- not so.

ui_manufacturer=McDonnell Douglas
ui_type=DC10-30

Can you tell the difference? :

ui_manufacturer=Mc Donnell Douglas
ui_type=DC 10-30

Such inconsistencies are very hard to spot, but they will cause the texture NOT to show up.

Put the Guinness down and get your binoculars out 😀

Pro Member Captain

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Wel mines sorted now anyway il leave this subject now, let the creater of it get the help he needs form you.

Thnaks for the responds 😂

Pro Member First Officer

well it's not the texture that's not showing it's the whole plane that's not showing, i can't even choose the plane. I might have to reinstall the game cause that aircraft.cfg is kinda different. And i didnt back the original up.

Pro Member First Officer

all the files are there but the 738 in the menu is gone.

Pro Member First Officer

so in other words i can't even fly the 738.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

truckernick wrote:

all the files are there but the 738 in the menu is gone.

That's obviously because the aircraft.cfg is messed up. Ask someone with FSX to upload or post the original for you here -- no big deal.

Pro Member First Officer

yeah if somone would do that it would help alot, so somone post the original aircraft.cfg plz.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i attempted to install a mission yesterday that uses the cessna 208, and the same thing happened to me, sort of. it is still in my list of files, but the cfg somehow ended up in the model folder, and not in the main aircraft folder with the air file. the mission had a self installer, which isn't worth
@#$%^&, as many of them aren't. is it possible to re-install the aircraft from the discs? if so, is there anything i should know or that would be helpful?

Pro Member First Officer

well idk how to do this cause i still don't got my 738 back and i don't want to reinstall cause my gsme is working so great.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Come on guys, do we have to resort to bribery these days to get someone to post a .cfg here?

truckernick needs the original (no added textures) for the 737-800 - a little bit of camaraderie please.

Thank you Bow Down

Pro Member First Officer

Yes ppl listen to tailhook he is 100% right, i need that cfg file no textures or anything just the aircraft.cfg file.

Pro Member First Officer

or u can send it to my email truckernick14@hotmail.com.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Second time i did this for a fellow simmer 🙂

[fltsim.0]
title=Boeing 737-800 Paint1
sim=Boeing737-800
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=1
kb_checklists=Boeing737-800_check
kb_reference=Boeing737-800_ref
atc_id=N737W
atc_airline=Boeing
atc_flight_number=
ui_manufacturer="Boeing"
ui_type="737-800"
ui_variation="Boeing livery"
ui_typerole="Commercial Airliner"
ui_createdby="Microsoft Corporation"
description="One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service."

[fltsim.1]
title=Boeing 737-800 Paint2
sim=Boeing737-800
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=2
atc_id=N737X
atc_airline=World Travel
atc_flight_number=
ui_manufacturer="Boeing"
ui_type="737-800"
ui_variation="World Travel Airlines"
description="One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service."

[fltsim.2]
title=Boeing 737-800 Paint4
sim=Boeing737-800
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=4
atc_id=N737T
atc_airline=Orbit
atc_flight_number=
ui_manufacturer="Boeing"
ui_type="737-800"
ui_variation="Orbit Airlines"

[fltsim.3]
title=Boeing 737-800 Paint5
sim=Boeing737-800
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=5
atc_id=N737T
atc_airline=Pacifica
atc_flight_number=
ui_manufacturer="Boeing"
ui_type="737-800"
ui_variation="Pacifica Airlines"

[fltsim.4]
title=Boeing 737-800 Paint6
sim=Boeing737-800
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=6
atc_id=N737T
atc_airline=
atc_flight_number=
ui_manufacturer="Boeing"
ui_type="737-800"
ui_variation="Unmarked Airliner"

[fltsim.5]
title=Boeing 737-800
sim=Boeing737-800
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=
atc_id=N737Z
atc_airline=
atc_flight_number=
ui_manufacturer="Boeing"
ui_type="737-800"
ui_variation="White"

[General]
atc_type=BOEING
atc_model=B738
editable=0
performance="Cruise Speed        \nMach 0.785              477 kts         853 km\/h\n\nEngines     \nCFM56-7\n\nMaximum Range    \n3,060 nm          3,521 mi          5,425 km\n\nService Ceiling     \n41, 000 ft         12,500 m\n\nFuel Capacity       \n6,875 U.S. gal     26,020 L\n\nEmpty Weight-Standard       \n90,710 lb           41,145 kg\n\nMaximum Gross Weight\n174,200 lb         79,010 kg\n\nLength     \n129.5 ft                 39.5 m\n\nWingspan     \n112 ft, 9 in           34.3 m\n\nHeight        \n41.16 ft               12.55 m\n\nSeating      \nSeats 189\n\n"

Category = airplane

[CameraDefinition.0]
Title = "Right Side Window"
Guid = {54F54B8A-3EC2-2D4E-8D10-B8F9D0F16ACC}
Description = View of the right wing from the passenger cabin
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.8
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = 3.2, 1.8, -5
InitialPbh = 5, 0, 100
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum

[CameraDefinition.1]
Title = "Left Side Window"
Guid = {0ae3f864-da10-4e5a-977c-b9bba47d6f7a}
Description = View of the left wing from the passenger cabin
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.8
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = -3.2, 1.8, -5
InitialPbh = 5, 0, 260
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum

[CameraDefinition.2]
Title = "Landing Gear"
Guid = {96873AAD-621B-4C45-8A58-DEF7B7FCB051}
Description = View of the landing gear and left wing inboard flaps
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = .52
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = -3.3, -1.8, -11
InitialPbh = 0, 0, 17
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum

[CameraDefinition.3]
Title = "Tail"
Guid = {5c1df273-034b-4e7f-953a-9d5e26f1646c}
Description = Looking forward from behind the aircraft
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = .75
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = 0, 6.5, -55.0
InitialPbh = 5, 0, 0
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=TRUE
ClipMode=Minimum

[CameraDefinition.4]
Title = "Right Wing"
Guid = {C690EAFD-223A-42d0-99E0-681ADF93BB59}
Description = View from the right wing tip looking at the cockpit
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.5
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = 30.8, 1.6, 4.0
InitialPbh = 6, 0, 270
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect = FALSE
ClipMode=Minimum

[CameraDefinition.5]
Title = "Left Wing"
Guid = {f25dfa2e-fd2e-4b89-81e2-0575cbcb60de}
Description = View from the left wing tip looking at the cockpit
Origin = Center
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = FALSE
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = FALSE
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.5
ShowWeather = Yes
InitialXyz = -30.8, 1.6, 4.0
InitialPbh = 6, 0, 90
XyzAdjust = TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect = No
ClipMode=Minimum

[CameraDefinition.001]
Title = "Right Seat"
Guid = {8ff6c134-098d-409f-baec-caba3f683f98}
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = YES
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = YES
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = .6
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=20
HeadingPanRate=60
InitialXyz=0.94, 0.0, 0.0
InitialPbh=2, 0, 0

[CameraDefinition.002]
Title = "Center Console"
Guid = {195EAB58-9E4A-2E2A-A34C-A8D9D948F078}
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = No
SnapPbhAdjust = None
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = None
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.9
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=20
HeadingPanRate=60
InitialXyz=0.45, 0.30, -0.15
InitialPbh=84.2, 0, 0

[CameraDefinition.003]
Title = "Engine Controls"
Guid = {a5741a54-ea6d-4580-9709-c99161e38a83}
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = No
SnapPbhAdjust = None
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = None
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.9
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=20
HeadingPanRate=60
InitialXyz=0.45, 0.10, 0.35
InitialPbh=85.0, 0, 0

[CameraDefinition.004]
Title = "Overhead Panel"
Guid = {4ca337db-ae88-4c5f-96ea-ddebbd2a86fe}
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = No
SnapPbhAdjust = None
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = None
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = FALSE
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.7
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.15
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=20
HeadingPanRate=60
InitialXyz=0.47, -0.62, -0.4
InitialPbh=-58.0, 0, 0

[pitot_static]
vertical_speed_time_constant = 1                //Increasing this value will cause a more instantaneous reaction in the VSI
pitot_heat = 1.0    //Scalar on heat effectiveness, 0 = not available

[WEIGHT_AND_BALANCE]
max_gross_weight = 155500                      // (pounds)
empty_weight = 85710                           // (pounds)

reference_datum_position     =  0, 0, 0         // (feet) distance from FlightSim Reference position: (1/4 chord, centerline, waterline)
empty_weight_CG_position     = -9, 0, 0         // (feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from specified datum

max_number_of_stations = 50

station_load.0 =   170.0,  46.3, -1.5,   0.0    //Weight (lbs), longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet)       
station_load.1 =   170.0,  46.3,  1.5,   0.0    //Weight (lbs), longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet)
station_load.2 =   510.0,   0.0,  0.0,   0.0    //Weight (lbs), longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet)
station_load.3 =  1360.0,  33.4,  0.0,   0.0    //Weight (lbs), longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet)
station_load.4 =  5440.0,  16.1,  0.0,   0.0    //Weight (lbs), longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet)
station_load.5 =  5440.0,  -9.7,  0.0,   0.0    //Weight (lbs), longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet)
station_load.6 =  4760.0, -28.0,  0.0,   0.0    //Weight (lbs), longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet)
station_load.7 =  4000.0,  24.7,  0.0,   0.0    //Weight (lbs), longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet)
station_load.8 =  1000.0, -34.4,  0.0,   0.0    //Weight (lbs), longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet)

station_name.0 = "Pilot"           
station_name.1 = "Co-Pilot"         
station_name.2 = "Crew"             
station_name.3 = "First Class"     
station_name.4 = "Coach 3-10"       
station_name.5 = "Coach 11-18"     
station_name.6 = "Coach 19-25"     
station_name.7 = "Forward Baggage" 
station_name.8 = "Aft Baggage"             

;Moments of Inertia
empty_weight_pitch_MOI   = 1600655
empty_weight_roll_MOI    =  588050
empty_weight_yaw_MOI     = 2148751
empty_weight_coupled_MOI = 0

[flight_tuning]
cruise_lift_scalar     = 1.0
parasite_drag_scalar   = 1.0
induced_drag_scalar    = 1.0
elevator_effectiveness = 1.0
aileron_effectiveness  = 1.0
rudder_effectiveness   = 1.0
pitch_stability        = 1.0
roll_stability         = 1.0
yaw_stability          = 1.0
elevator_trim_effectiveness = 1.0
aileron_trim_effectiveness  = 1.0
rudder_trim_effectiveness   = 1.0

[GeneralEngineData]
engine_type = 1                                 //0=Piston, 1=Jet, 2=None, 3=Helo-Turbine, 4=Rocket, 5=Turboprop
Engine.0 = 0, -16.1, -3.2                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum
Engine.1 = 0,  16.1, -3.2                    //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum
fuel_flow_scalar = 1                            //Scalar for fuel flow efficiency
min_throttle_limit = -0.25                      //Minimum percent throttle.  Generally negative for turbine reverser
max_contrail_temperature = -30                  //Temperature (deg C) below which contrails may appear

[TurbineEngineData]
fuel_flow_gain = 0.002                          //Gain on fuel flow
inlet_area = 19.6                               //Square Feet, engine nacelle inlet area
rated_N2_rpm = 29920                            //RPM, second stage compressor rated value
static_thrust = 24200                           //Lbs, max rated static thrust at Sea Level
afterburner_available = 0                       //Afterburner available?
reverser_available = 1                          //Thrust reverser available?
ThrustSpecificFuelConsumption = 0.6             //Thrust specific fuel consumption (Jets)
AfterBurnThrustSpecificFuelConsumption = 0      //TSFC with afterburn/reheat engaged

[jet_engine]
thrust_scalar = 1.0

[electrical]
max_battery_voltage = 24.0
generator_alternator_voltage = 30.0
max_generator_alternator_amps = 400.0

//0  Class                        <0=none,1=wheel, 2=scrape, 3=float>
        //1  Longitudinal Position        (feet)
        //2  Lateral Position             (feet)
        //3  Vertical Position            (feet)
        //4  Impact Damage Threshold      (Feet Per Minute)
        //5  Brake Map                    (0=None, 1=Left, 2=Right)
        //6  Wheel Radius                 (feet)
        //7  Steer Angle                  (degrees)
        //8  Static Compression           (feet)  (0 if rigid)
        //9  Max/Static Compression Ratio
        //10 Damping Ratio                (0=Undamped, 1=Critically Damped)
        //11 Extension Time               (seconds)
        //12 Retraction Time              (seconds)
        //13 Sound Type
        //14 Airspeed limit for retraction     (KIAS)
        //15 Airspeed that gear gets damage at (KIAS)

[contact_points]
point.0=1,  40.85,   0.00, -10.20,  1600, 0, 1.442, 55.92, 0.6, 2.5, 0.9, 4.0, 4.0, 0, 220.0, 250.0
point.1=1, -11.85,  -9.38, -10.80,  1600, 1, 1.442,  0.00, 1.0, 2.5, 0.9, 6.9, 6.9, 2, 220.0, 250.0
point.2=1, -11.55,   9.38, -10.80,  1600, 2, 1.442,  0.00, 1.0, 2.5, 0.9, 7.1, 7.1, 3, 220.0, 250.0
point.3=2, -29.00, -60.00,   4.00,  1000, 0, 0.000,  0.00, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 5, 0.0, 0.0
point.4=2, -29.00,  60.00,   4.00,  1000, 0, 0.000,  0.00, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 6, 0.0, 0.0
point.5=2, -43.00,   0.00,  -3.80,  1000, 0, 0.000,  0.00, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 9, 0.0, 0.0
point.6=2, -71.00,   0.00,  31.00,  1000, 0, 0.000,  0.00, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 9, 0.0, 0.0
point.7=2,  44.00,   0.00,  -4.50,  1000, 0, 0.000,  0.00, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 4, 0.0, 0.0

max_number_of_points = 21

static_pitch=-0.7       //degrees, pitch when at rest on the ground (+=Up, -=Dn)
static_cg_height=9.67   //feet, altitude of CG when at rest on the ground
gear_system_type=1      //Hydraulic

[gear_warning_system]
gear_warning_available = 1    //Normal
pct_throttle_limit =  0.1     //Percent throttle that activates warning
flap_limit_idle    =  5.0     //Flap angle that activates warning at idle
flap_limit_power   = 25.5     //Flap angle that activates warning at above idle

[brakes]
parking_brake = 1         //Parking brake available
toe_brakes_scale = 0.885  //Brake scalar
auto_brakes = 4
hydraulic_system_scalar = 1  //On brakes dependant on the hydraulic system, ratio hyd system to max brake hyd pressure

[hydraulic_system]
normal_pressure = 3000.0    //PSI
electric_pumps  = 1         //electric pump
engine_map      = 1,1,0,0   //pumps on Eng1,2

[Views]
eyepoint = 48.2, -1.55, 1.9   //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

[flaps.0]       //Trailing Edge Flaps
type             = 1                                    // 1 - tail, 2 - lead
span-outboard    = 0.8                                  // 0.0 .. 1.0
extending-time   = 20                                   // seconds
flaps-position.0 = 0                                    // degrees
flaps-position.1 = 1                                    // degrees
flaps-position.2 = 2                                    // degrees
flaps-position.3 = 5                                    // degrees
flaps-position.4 = 10                                   // degrees
flaps-position.5 = 15                                   // degrees
flaps-position.6 = 25                                   // degrees
flaps-position.7 = 30                                   // degrees
flaps-position.8 = 40                                   // degrees
damaging-speed   = 250                                  // KIAS
blowout-speed    = 300                                  // KIAS
lift_scalar = 1.0
drag_scalar = 1.0
pitch_scalar= 1.0
system_type = 1                                         //Hydraulic

[flaps.1]       //Inboard Leading Edge Flaps
type             = 2                                    // 1 - tail, 2 - lead
extending-time   = 2                                    // seconds
flaps-position.0 = 0                                    //
flaps-position.1 = 1.0                                  //
lift_scalar = 1.0
drag_scalar = 1.0
pitch_scalar= 1.0

[flaps.2]       //Outboard Leading Edge Slat
type             = 2                                    // 1 - tail, 2 - lead
extending-time   = 3                                    // seconds
flaps-position.0 = 0                                    //
flaps-position.1 = 0.5                                  //
flaps-position.4 = 1.0                                  //
lift_scalar = 1.0
drag_scalar = 1.0
pitch_scalar= 1.0

[Radios]
// Radio Type = availiable, standby frequency, has glide slope
Audio.1       = 1
Com.1         = 1, 1
Com.2         = 1, 1
Nav.1         = 1, 1, 1
Nav.2         = 1, 1, 0
Adf.1         = 1
Transponder.1 = 1
Marker.1      = 1

[LIGHTS]       
//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing
light.0 = 3, -24.20, -56.60,  3.90, fx_navredm ,
light.1 = 3, -24.20,  56.60,  3.90, fx_navgrem ,
light.2 = 2, -71.32,   0.00,  5.92, fx_strobeh ,
light.3 = 2, -25.00, -57.20,  4.20, fx_strobe ,
light.4 = 2, -25.00,  57.20,  4.20, fx_strobe ,
light.5 = 2,  -7.55,   0.00, -5.50, fx_beaconb ,
light.6 = 1,   2.00,   0.00,  8.70, fx_beaconh ,
//light.7 = 4,  47.60,   0.00,  3.00, fx_vclighth ,
light.8 = 3, -29.50, -56.60,  3.70, fx_navwhih ,
light.9 = 3, -29.50,  56.60,  3.70, fx_navwhih ,

[keyboard_response]     
//Breakpoint speeds (knots) on the keyboard increments of control surfaces.
//Speed at which the incremenet is reduced to  1/2 and 1/8 respectively.
elevator = 150, 250   
aileron  = 150, 250
rudder   = 150, 250

[direction_indicators]
//1 Type: 0=None, 1=Vacuum Gyro, 2=Electric Gyro, 3=Electro-Mag Slaved Compass, 4=Slaved to another
//2 Indicator number of slaving indicator if Type = 4
direction_indicator.0=3,0
direction_indicator.1=3,0

[altimeters]
altimeter.0=1
altimeter.1=1

[airspeed_indicators]
airspeed_indicator.0=1
airspeed_indicator.1=1

[attitude_indicators]
//Type: 0=None, 1=Vacuum Gyro, 2=Electric Gyro
attitude_indicator.0 = 2
attitude_indicator.1 = 2

[turn_indicators]
//Type: 0=None, 1=Electric Gyro, 2= Vacuum Gyro
turn_indicator.0=0,0

[vacuum_system]
max_pressure=5.15   // PSI
vacuum_type=2       //Type: 0=None, 1=Engine pump (default), 2=Pneumatic, 3=Venturi

[pneumatic_system]
max_pressure=18.000000
bleed_air_scalar=1.000000

[exits]
number_of_exits = 2
exit.0 = 0.4,  36.6, -5.0,  3.0, 0   //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)
exit.1 = 0.4, -38.5,  4.5, -3.0, 1   //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)
exit.2 = 0.4,  33.5,  3.5, -4.0, 2   //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)

[EFFECTS]
wake=fx_wake
water=fx_spray
dirt=fx_tchdrt
concrete=fx_sparks
touchdown=fx_tchdwn, 1

[autopilot]
autopilot_available=1
flight_director_available=1
default_vertical_speed=1800
autothrottle_available=1
autothrottle_arming_required=1
autothrottle_max_rpm = 90
autothrottle_takeoff_ga=1
pitch_takeoff_ga = 8;
max_pitch=10.0
max_pitch_acceleration=1.0
max_pitch_velocity_lo_alt=2.0
max_pitch_velocity_hi_alt=1.5
max_pitch_velocity_lo_alt_breakpoint=20000.0
max_pitch_velocity_hi_alt_breakpoint=28000.0
max_bank=30,25,20,15,10
max_bank_acceleration=1.8
max_bank_velocity=3.00
max_throttle_rate=0.10
nav_proportional_control=12.00
nav_integrator_control=0.25
nav_derivative_control=0.00
nav_integrator_boundary=2.50
nav_derivative_boundary=0.00
gs_proportional_control=25.0
gs_integrator_control=0.53
gs_derivative_control=0.00
gs_integrator_boundary=0.70
gs_derivative_boundary=0.00
yaw_damper_gain = 1.0

[fuel]
Center1   = -5.9,   0.0, -3.2, 4299, 0          //Longitudinal (feet), Lateral (feet), Vertical (feet), Usable(gallons), Unusable (gallons)
LeftMain  = -9.7, -17.2, -3.2, 1288, 0          //Longitudinal (feet), Lateral (feet), Vertical (feet), Usable(gallons), Unusable (gallons)
RightMain = -9.7,  17.2, -3.2, 1288, 0          //Longitudinal (feet), Lateral (feet), Vertical (feet), Usable(gallons), Unusable (gallons)
fuel_type = 2                                   //Fuel type: 1 = Avgas, 2 = JetA
number_of_tank_selectors = 1                   
electric_pump=1
fuel_dump_rate = 0.0167                        //Percent of max quantity per second, i.e. about 1 minute for full fuel

[airplane_geometry]
wing_area               = 1344.0                //Square feet
wing_span               = 117.42                //Feet
wing_root_chord         = 21.0                  //Feet
wing_dihedral           = 5.5                   //Degrees
wing_incidence          = 1.0                   //Degrees
wing_twist              = -0.5                  //Degrees
oswald_efficiency_factor= 0.75                  //Measure of lift effeciency of wing
wing_winglets_flag      = 1                     //Are winglets available?
wing_sweep              = 27.2                  //Degrees, wing leading edge
wing_pos_apex_lon       = 6.96                  //Feet, longitudinal distance from reference point, negative going aft
wing_pos_apex_vert      = -3.8                  //Feet, vertical distance from reference point, positive going up

htail_area              = 373.6                 //Square feet
htail_span              = 47.1                  //Feet
htail_pos_lon           = -63.5                 //Feet, longitudinal distance from reference point, negative going aft
htail_pos_vert          = 5.4                   //Feet, vertical distance from reference point, positive going up
htail_incidence         = 0.0                   //Degrees
htail_sweep             = 38.2                  //Degrees, horizontal tail leading edge

vtail_area              = 323.0                 //Square feet
vtail_span              = 27.0                  //Feet, tip to body
vtail_sweep             = 36.3                  //Degrees, vertical tail leading edge
vtail_pos_lon           = -56.0                 //Feet, longitudinal distance from reference point, negative going aft
vtail_pos_vert          = 12.9                  //Feet, vertical distance from reference point, positive going up

elevator_area           = 70.5                  //Square feet
aileron_area            = 26.9                  //Square feet
rudder_area             = 56.2                  //Square feet
elevator_up_limit       = 22.5                  //Degrees
elevator_down_limit     = 19.5                  //Degrees
aileron_up_limit        = 20.0                  //Degrees
aileron_down_limit      = 20.0                  //Degrees
rudder_limit            = 26.0                  //Degrees
elevator_trim_limit     = 20.0                  //Degrees
spoiler_limit           = 60.0                  //Degrees
spoiler_extension_time  = 2.0         //Seconds
spoilerons_available    = 1                     //Spoilerons Available?
aileron_to_spoileron_gain = 3                   //Aileron to spoileron gain
min_ailerons_for_spoilerons = 10                //Degrees
min_flaps_for_spoilerons = 0                    //Minimum flap handle position when spoilerons activate
auto_spoiler_available   = 1
positive_g_limit_flaps_up  =  4.0               //Design G load tolerance (positive, flaps up)
positive_g_limit_flaps_down=  3.0               //Design G load tolerance (positive, flaps down)
negative_g_limit_flaps_up  = -3.0               //Design G load tolerance (negative, flaps up)
negative_g_limit_flaps_down= -2.0               //Design G load tolerance (negative, flaps down)
load_safety_factor         =  1.5               //Design G load safety factor

[Reference Speeds]
flaps_up_stall_speed    = 142.0                 //Knots True (KTAS)
full_flaps_stall_speed  = 113.0                 //Knots True (KTAS)
cruise_speed            = 477.0                 //Knots True (KTAS)
max_mach                = 0.82
max_indicated_speed     = 340                   //Red line (KIAS)

[stall_warning]
type=2
stick_shaker=1

[deice_system]
structural_deice_type=1     //0 = None, 1 = Heated Leading Edge, 2 = Bleed Air Boots, 3 = Eng Pump Boots

[GPWS]
max_warning_height         =  1000
sink_rate_fpm              = -1500
excessive_sink_rate_fpm    = -2000
climbout_sink_rate_fpm     = -100
flap_and_gear_sink_rate_fpm= -100

Rum Appriciated

Pro Member First Officer

thank u so much dude i was starting to get pissed this will help me all the way. 😀 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

well i sort of know that when you crash in to the ground it sort of go into it lol just thought it would help!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...