Airport Editor.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Hey i found a Yaht Club around Juliana in FSX Aep and i wanna know if their is any program that i can add a runway next to the house around it and call it my private Yaht club 😀. I know i might have to do some paints but if their is any program that will let me add an asphalt runway let me know. 🙂

Razgriz

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You could have a look at the ' AFX - Airport Facilitator X v1.0' ➡

http://www.scenery.org/graphical_editors.htm

You need to scroll down a little to get to it, it's the second item on the page.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Any Others? I don't want to pay for it. >_>

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

I think this might work

http://www.airportdesigneditor.co.uk/

For the lazy people a quote

Airport Design Editor (ADE) is a graphical design tool to create and enhance airports for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. It takes it's inspiration from the excellent AFCAD2 developed for FS9 by Lee Swordy. ADE does for FSX what AFCAD does for FS9 and adds support for new FSX features such as fences and jetways. ADE is being developed with the help of a small group of dedicated airport designers with a wealth of knowledge and experience. ADE sets out to achieve two things in designing and enhancing airports. First to make the enhanced airport look good, and second to make it work properly. Airport design must address both aspects - the visible and the invisible. The design philosophy goes further in assisting users of all levels to get things right from the start. Error checking and 'common sense' are built in. At the same time it is important to allow users flexibility. Airport Design Editor has all the functions that you would expect. For example background images. ADE provides several methods for using images to improve the accuracy of airport design. Multiple images are supported. The image here shows just one example.This website will be developed over the coming months to provide you with the latest on Airport Design Editor. It will also provide a central location for information and tutorials on Airport Design for Microsoft Flight Simulator We are therefore working on two editions. The Home Field Edition for those users who want to enhance their local airport and the Pro Edition for those who want to make more complex enhancements.

Download http://www.scruffyduck.co.uk/files/adeh_100.zip

Hope this helps

-Orion

Pro Member Trainee
jewkid80 Trainee

cool i might have to try that

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...