X Pac Passenger Simulator (New Add On)

Pro Member Trainee
symbolman Trainee

This is tell you about a simple new add on, which is just the kind of thing I've been waiting for.
Its from Hi Fi Sim. It simulates the loading of passengers, provides automatic cabin crew and captain annonucements, and most importantly an assessment and report of flying skills.
I've only been using it for a couple of days, but I like it. It basically makes it all seem more realistic, and definitely makes a difference to concentration levels when you know you are being assessed.
Its very sensitive( and I am set at the most difficult level) to descent levels and hard landings. I am getting good passenger ratings though!
It does however impose a hit on performance. I have had to reduce my fps to 18 from 20 , and make some minor adjustments to scenery. But I do think its worth it.
It costs 27 dollars to download.
However, I really do think something like this should be in the deluxe version of Flight Simulator X, as now I've got it, it just seems to fit in so well.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
james (blackforce) Trainee

well it's not all that great if you ever played fsp, you would know why. i would say wait for fspx to come out which should be soon, xpax needs a lot of work, got really boring after just 2 flights for me, but then again others might like it so give it a try

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...