Hi all. Just reinstalled WinXP after my system was unstable due to a faulty PSU. I also installed a nice 8800GTS graphics card.
Anyway, I'm having issues with FSX, three main ones are;
1) My TrackIR Pro 3 (Vector Expansion) is buggy in FSX. In the virtual cockpit view, the screen movement lags behind head movements by perhaps 2 seconds.
2) My joystick controller sometimes either goes full deflection or the control surfaces don't move at all. It sticks like that until I quit & restart.
3) After a little flickering, some aircraft interiors look like this;
* I have FSX SP1 and SP2 installed.
* I have the latest drivers for everything.
* This does not happen in other games where I use the same hardware.
* My PC spec is P3500+, 2Gb RAM, 8800GTS graphics.
Any help would be hugely appreciated!
First try different drivers, if that's not it delete SP2 and see how it is.
I managed to get the TrackIR to work, I had to change the priority of the service under WinXP to "Above Normal". After that it works perfectly.