FSX Blue Angels team

Pro Member Trainee
shylock (scottyboy39) Trainee

Hello fellow fly away members.I just want to take a second and tell everybody who has commented on the pics we have posted on here.As everybody knows there are so many forums out there but home is fly away.For one radarman,CRJCapt,warlord40,acepilot32,morris91,
tiger7881,Bran09,VegasFlyer and last and not least Tailhook have been very supportive with the positive comments and the team members have seen them and motivated us more to nail our demo right down.

We are looking foward to performing sim airshows in the very near future and for people like the ones mentioned above.Our team is small only 9 pilots 4 if which are real world pilots and a United States Naval Officer.We are very professional to the book and strive for perfection in each and every practice.Sorry for the long post here.

I have seen many kids and adults coming up with blue angel teams and being very rude to those of us in the sim community.So if any of you on here have come across them im sorry for that but just know its not us,as we fly for the sim world like all of those in this forum.

We are now looking to fill 2-4 spots with in the team and alot of you have asked me how to go about joining.Just click the link below and follow the directions.This is the real deal.If you ever see us online flying just say your from here and we will be happy to talk to you.

If any of the mod's ever want us to fly online for fly away just let us know we will be more then happy seeing how you guys let us get our voice out and have always been helpful and very nice to the teams members over the years.

Thank You,
Scotty "SHYLOCK" #8
FSX Blue Angels Flight Surgeon

site http://www.fsxproblueangels.com/

jimi #1
airboss #2
master-cpl #3
#4 is open
jackyboy #5
jabberjaw #6
braeden #7
Shylock#8
Seattle_ground #9 webmaster

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

I never meant disrespect. I only started mine after I saw the 8 A's.

Pro Member Trainee
shylock (scottyboy39) Trainee

no worries wasn't taken that way.Your free to do what ever you like it is a free world you know lol

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...