FL studio 7

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

hey im downloading FL studio 7 demo and im just wondering if anyone has used this and could give me some tips on how to use it

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
mustangpilot Trainee

i take it you mean Fruity Loops 7? If so i fiddled about with it for ages but could never get my head round it. Theres FL Studio 8 now. The demo songs are awesome so it's a case of learning the programme.

Sorry i can't help but i never understood it.

I have just bought Reason 4 which is much easier to use as you look at real instruments (so to speak) and it's a very clever programme.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...