FSX MULTIPLAYER TOWER CONTROL

Pro Member Trainee
ehuang6 Trainee

When I'm in the tower, how do I let the other players know which taxiway to use to get to a runway for departure? I always here someone calling the tower and then tower control saying: "ORB... taxi and hold short runway... using taxiways Alpha, Bravo,... How do I know which taxiways will lead to the runway?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

It helps if you have downloaded a map of the airport from the net, or just learn it off by heart, pop it into your kneeboard if you like. Going from what I can remember, you can also zoom your radar image in, but I cant remember if it shows the taxiways.
There was also something from just flight, which enables you to become a giant arrow to guide 'lost' pilots around.

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Thanks Chez 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

no probs

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...