I cant hear the radio tower contacting me

cannonn Guest

I have trouble hearing the tower contacting me during a flight.I hear the engines and all other sound exept the radio tower.The script appears from the tower/ground control but i dont hear it.Is there a setting i could look for.Thank anyone who can help..

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check the sound setting on the right in the sims setting page.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Coen (coenst) Trainee

what do i have to look for.i have been through the whole sound setting....

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

coenst wrote:

what do i have to look for.i have been through the whole sound setting....

Look for ATC sounds.

To adjust the volume

On the main screen, click Settings, then click Sound.
-or-
On the Options menu, point to Settings and choose Sound.
For each sound category (Engines, Cockpit, Environment, Navigation, Lessons/Flights, Air Traffic Control), select or clear the check box to enable or disable those sounds.
For each enabled sound category, move the slider to control the volume.
Note that the volume you hear is also dependent on the volume setting of your computer, as well as the volume knob on your speakers.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...