I downloaded the Grumman F-14 and it looks great and flies great. I really want to get the gauges and effects working, if possible. I read the readme file that came with the download, and it didn't help. The "gauges" file that came with the download contained threee other folders named, "Tomcat", "Tomcat VC" and "gauges rcb" or something, I'm going on memory. I copied the CONTENTS of the three folders found in the download's "gauges" file into FSX "gauges" and the "effects" into "effects".
It didn't work. The effects don't work either. My panel is dead. Any body have any experience here or is this just a panel for fs2004 only? I'd really like to have my gauges. THanks in advance for your help
Darkrooms
1 Answers
Which Tomcat is it? If it is the Iris, you have to follow proper start-up procedures or the aircraft will not function properly (naturally)<snicker>
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee