New sound files for the PMDG 737 & 747, LevelD767 and CS

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

I want to change the engine sounds for my PMDG 73747, LevelD763 and CS752. Freeware is preferred (payware would definitely be considered). I have heard stories in the past about software conflicts when some folks changed the sound files for certain aircraft. I am searching for opinions about the most compatible sound files for these models 😉

P.S. While I am on the topic... any suggestions about new sound files for the Wilco A318/319/320/321?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

... no-one can offer suggestions 😞?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

These are payware, but offer very realistic engine sounds, try:

https://www.simshack.net/categories/flight-simulator-sounds-39

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Or you could search Flightsim for 737 sounds, i've never had a problem changing things in payware stuff, i've even used a freeware panel in the PMDG before i could use the FMC Embarassed !

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...