I screwed up on those lasts posts and didn't post all the pics, how do i delete so i can do it right? it's probably right in front of my face
4 Answers
The X on the upper right corner.
I took care of it...this should not have happened.

RadarMan wrote:
The X on the upper right corner.
I took care of it...this should not have happened.
An X ? I don't see any X in my edit.
But thanks anyway man.
😀
RadarMan wrote:
The X on the upper right corner.
I took care of it...this should not have happened.
And yeah, i remember that X, but for some reason it's not showing up.
Try edit. or ask and I'll do it.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain