Yes, what a shame!!! I thought this was going to be the ultimate flight sim.... I ran out of gas and dont even know how to get more because it keeps loading and I sit on the runway not able to move. Does anyone know how to get more gas?? The scenery is good but thats about it.... shame, shame microsoft, where is my 777??????????
2 Answers
Go into the hanger, select the airplane.
Top right shows gasoline tank. Drag the gasoline bar over to full. Do NOT click the X because if you do thank refill of gas will not apply. Just drag the bar to full and then click lower right Select Aircraft.
FLIGHT staff why make this issue so difficult?
I have complained about this issue.
They should have a box to check in an options menu for TANK ALWAYS FULL of gasoline.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
Chief Captain