No external aircraft lights after download on FSX

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

I downloaded and deleted the Airbus and now I don't have any lights on any of the FSX aircraft? Help

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jrocky Trainee

CaptainK49 wrote:

I downloaded and deleted the Airbus and now I don't have any lights on any of the FSX aircraft? Help

CaptinK49,
Did you delete the Airbus folder or do a uninstall? If you deleted the folder then FSX has errors in some of the other folders. Might try inserting Disk One and do a repair.

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

I just deleted the Airbus folder because there were so many missing components after the download??? Thanks I will try this.

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

This worked...thank you! Although after all the aggrevation, I am leary of downloading the free add-ons..I am not sure what I am going to get. Maybe I should never delete my hangar?? BTW St. Paul is a great city! I have some friends in Mpls..stay warm.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...