Lights bug with FSX

I think i have found a bug with the aircraft lightning. This case 737 800 and 747 400 with standard in game aircraft. (haven't tried other aircraft yet).

1. Taxi lights dont work on the aircraft. Switching the switch in the aircraft does nothing. Is there a way to turn them on without having to put full landing lights on while taxing around in the dark? If not why have a button that toggles the taxi lights anyway.

2. Wingtip lights, they only come on when you use 'L' but to switch them on i have to flash the airport and turn all my lights on in my aircradt then press CTRL L to turn the landing lights off while at the gate. This is very annoying is there another key i can press to activate these lights? The reaslism is getting spoilt by this.

3. Why have a switch for the Logo light, but again it doesn't do anything and doesn't light up the tail on the aircraft.

Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

If you are doing something wrong, then so am I because I am having the same problem.

I've done further research and found that it wasn't implemented by Microsoft. Basically in the rush to release this game they forgot alot of things.

Hopefully they'll create an update in April.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Microsoft for get something? Surely you jest 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...