Fs2004 Aircraft Doors Not Opening

Hello everyone,

I have fsx and know that you can transfer fs2004 and fs2002 aircraft to fsx. I did this with a Mike Stone Beechcraft 1900D. I deleted the original panel and sound and replaced it with my own beechcraft king air panel and sound folders. When I opened up fsx the Mike Stone Beechcraft 1099D was there, so I decided to test the plane out in a free flight. I started on the ground so I could test how the doors worked. I pressed shift+e to attempt to open the main cabin door, but when I did this the main cabin door didn't open. Instead it said main exit opening, with out a physical change to the aircraft's door actually moving. Help needed plz 😀 ;
contact me your responses at

alexvladimirowen@gmail.com

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thank you for your response, plus link! Sadly I have tried that aircraft before and the main cabin door doesn't have a physical change when opened. But thanks for the response. I am also looking for a great lakes aircraft or repaint that is easy to install 😉

Thanks,

Alex

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Great lakes to fit what aircraft, please be more specific.
If you didn't like the Beech how about this.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/4941/fsx-hope-flite-icu-cessna-404-titan/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...