Is it me? A plea for more freeware and shareware

Pro Member Trainee
RobnaBav Trainee

Is it me?

Although the free ware FSX Civil Jets and Prop Jobs can go neck and neck with most payware offerings, I'm not so sure when it comes to military jets.. They are toilet!
Stiff, lacking features and sloppily written.
Before a warren of troll and orcs issue forth to do battle with me let me state here and now that I make no
claim to or pretences of, being able to better the current efforts but there must be a group of greenswarded companions deep in the SIM forests; each of differing size, skills, character, and dare I say it sex? who can code up a crisp, crackling, combat Komodo that will live on in memory long after the pilots have gone on to raise families and work for the Apple Store, code for Microsoft, or even; design for Lockheed Martin.
A real VC cockpit and a 2d for those early days when learners need to swap between sanity and reality as the once again takeoff without having referred to the beautifully written manuals.
Please?
Indulge us with a cockpit where every switch has a function and a satisflying click!

NB. Satisflying is not a text error.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
RobnaBav Trainee

Damm I got the bold type the wrong way round!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...