Lost all my default liveries for my default 737-800 aircraft

Rick G Guest

Very strange, all the appropriate "N" registrations are still there, you can still transmit/receive ATC transmissions, and all the 737-800 aircraft have gone "White!" I thought I got them back, checked all my
default 747 aircraft, all intact, and when I move my cursor over to the first 737 aircraft, I had my liveries back! That was short lived as once I left the flight and came back to FSX, all the 737's have gone white again?

Any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! Thanks - Rick

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Rick G Guest

I think I got it. I thought about it for a little bit and asked myself, why don't you chose another FSX default aircraft, in a colored livery and a different aircraft from the 737. I chose the 747 with the Boeing blue livery, selected it to be my FSX default, and now when I go back into FSX and I pull up my 737 aircraft, I have my liveries back! I may run it this way for awhile and then try to go back to a 737 default, but not WHITE this time!

Thanks guys, I learned something today! Hopefully, someone else might stumble onto this problem it will help them also!

Happy flying! - Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...