IRIS F-16D Aggressor Splinter Repaint

Pro Member Trainee
Daniel (danielwgregory1) Trainee

Hi there! Looking for some advice/instructions from the "administrator" or anyone else that could help on how to "post" a repaint I recently completed. I've done a lot of repaints using the paintkits that come with the planes I have, but I've never tried to share/upload one.
The repaint I recently did is for the payware "IRIS Pro Series F-16D" I have, and it's the 18th Aggressor Squadron's "Alaskan Splinter Wing King" paint scheme. Technically speaking it's a fictitious one, as IRIS' Viper is a "D" model and the real F-16 #86-314 is a "C" model. So in the spirit of "artistic license", I went ahead and painted the CFT "F" model that comes with the IRIS package (in the PAF or Polish AF texture) with the same "Splinter" paint scheme! I can provide aircraft_config instructions (and thumbnails) for the user/downloader to fully integrate both "D" and "F" repaints into their IRIS "fallback" system in all the available Training, CAS, CAP, etc, roles. (i.e., I've got 3 "F" textures, "PAF,UAE, and AK_Splinter" in various loadouts in my FSX "tree").
I've been a memeber for a little while now and downloaded other folks' awesome repaints (Thanks for the awesome UAE repaint!), and I appreciate all their hard work (I know how tedious it can get!), so when I finished this one I thought there might be others out there that would like to have the "Splinter" camo scheme on their plane!
Thanks in advance for the help/advice!
Dan

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...