AeroHeaven B17 I stalled but not showing up in FSX SE

Plane not showing in list Guest

I bought a AeroHeaven B17 from SimMarket and downloaded it via a "Direct Download" link. 
As with previous aircraft I have successfully used the DDL and I ran the installer and sent it to SteamApps>common>FSX>DLC folder and clicked install but this particular airplane while successfully installed is not available to select from the aircraft selection screen in FSX SE. 

Subsequent attempts to reinstall I had delved deeper into the specific DLC folder such as SimObjects, and SimObjects>Airplanes still without ever being able to find the plane in the aircraft selection menu anywhere. 

using Win10 64bitOS 3.2ghz intel i7-8700 

please help and dumb it down I'm technoslow sometimes. I desperately want to fly my new B17

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go to the tab where you choose what aircraft you wish to fly.
There is a box marked "show all variations" check that box.

The chances are that the aircraft is listed under a name that you least expect, happens often.
Good luck!

I take it that the Sim is on  your "C" drive.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
David Israel (DAIsrael) Trainee

Checked all categories in aircraft selection very carefully. Plane is installed but missing. 

Does someone here have any experience with direct downloads issued from SimMarket for payware aircraft by AeroHeaven on their Win10 pc? 

Pro Member Trainee
yvrjml Trainee

settings .... that may work, or if you just see a white plane with no paint, uncheck preview in direct x 10

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...