Virtavia A4 Skyhawk fsx-se missing autopilot panel

Pro Member Trainee
gxsmith Trainee

Hi guys, I recently bought this plane and the dlc that comes with it. When I booted it up there were a few 2d panels, GPS, Radios and Autopilot. The first two work fine however the autopilot panel is blank, the popup square is there but no autopilot.I can still use autopilot in the plane but I would like to have the 2d panel popup. Is there a way I can configure this in the panel cfg? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I found this elsewhere and don't know if it will work.

I'm not sure why that view option was left in. I recall discussion during development that it was felt that the Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS) panel on the left console covered everything (pages 32-33 of the manual) and we didn't need a popup. Easy fix is to comment out the "Window03" line in the panel.cfg file in the "Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk 0-1 Clean/panel" folder as shown below.[left]Code:[Window Titles]
Window00=Main Panel
Window01=Radio Stack
Window02=GPS
// Window03=Autopilot[/left]

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
gxsmith Trainee

I will try that, thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...