FSX steam add-on scenery help (windows 10)

tstan Guest

Hi all, I fly for a US cargo company and recently purchased fsx steam (windows 10) with Logitech yoke/throttles, rudder and switch panel to get my 12 yo son and 14 yo daughter started with flying while they're at home due to the virus.  I have been unable to connect the switch panel (tests ok but not recognized by fsx).  I've purchased a few add on scenery downloads in steam to improve the graphics and it still looks terrible.  I've tried a couple downloads from fly away and haven't gotten them to work either.  

I've wasted too much time trying to set up my sim and am willing to pay for help.  I'm looking for someone familiar with these systems that can get my sim set up with as real of scenery and flight control settings as possible for a Cessna 172 to give my kids the most realistic experience possible.  We live near Seattle and also want good scenery for Florida and Hawaii.  Any recommendations?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...