Download speed Pro member

Pro Member Trainee
Nezzie Trainee

I am trying to down load HD Mesh V4 Complete as a pro member. Download is estimated at 25 hours now! It is downloading at 1.4 mBits/sec........this is slower than non member download speed. I have a moderate internet speed at 30 M/bits a sec.......the problem is not at my end as a ping test shows. Where is this file being downloaded from? I see others have had the same problem. I dont mind paying for pro access....at least make it better than no pro member service.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Nezzie Trainee

Now, 1 hour later, it is even slower.....estimated download time 2 days! C'mon....are you having server problems? 

Pro Member Trainee
HLR53 Trainee

I'm a member responding. Did it finish DLing? If not, are you on WIFI or connecting straight to a router? I had no trouble but I have a 1 gig fiber connection via CAT6. If you cannot DL the entire package, try the individual ones like all of North America first. For better installation notes:

X-Plane 11 UHD Mesh Scenery v4 (alpilotx.net)

Regards,

Harry

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...