I am trying to down load HD Mesh V4 Complete as a pro member. Download is estimated at 25 hours now! It is downloading at 1.4 mBits/sec........this is slower than non member download speed. I have a moderate internet speed at 30 M/bits a sec.......the problem is not at my end as a ping test shows. Where is this file being downloaded from? I see others have had the same problem. I dont mind paying for pro access....at least make it better than no pro member service.
2 Answers
Now, 1 hour later, it is even slower.....estimated download time 2 days! C'mon....are you having server problems?
I'm a member responding. Did it finish DLing? If not, are you on WIFI or connecting straight to a router? I had no trouble but I have a 1 gig fiber connection via CAT6. If you cannot DL the entire package, try the individual ones like all of North America first. For better installation notes:
X-Plane 11 UHD Mesh Scenery v4 (alpilotx.net)
Regards,
Harry
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →
Trainee