Fokker DR1 and throttle

Pro Member Trainee
jwneale Trainee

After loading the new Fokker DR1 in FS2020, my throttle won't work, and several other systems are dead. Any thoughts?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Georgewk Trainee

Hi, I see that jwneale was able to load the DR1.  Could you please indicate how to do this?  I can not get past the dr.1-msfs-new file.  Unzipped and put in community folder but does not show up in the sim.  Thanks.  George

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello,

It's unfortunate to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Fokker DR1 in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot the problem and get your throttle and other systems functioning properly. Here are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue:

1. First, ensure that your controller settings are correctly configured for the Fokker DR1. You can do this by going to the Options menu, then selecting Controls. Make sure that your throttle axis and other control assignments are properly mapped for your specific hardware. If necessary, you can create a separate profile for the Fokker DR1 to avoid conflicts with other aircraft.
  2. Next, check for any conflicting assignments that might interfere with your throttle control. Sometimes, multiple controls may be assigned to the same function, causing issues. In the Controls menu, use the search function to locate throttle-related assignments and make sure that there are no duplicates.
  3. If you have downloaded the Fokker DR1 from a third-party source, it's possible that there might be an issue with the aircraft's files or compatibility with the latest version of MSFS. Ensure that you have the most recent version of the aircraft installed, and double-check the developer's website or forum for known issues or updates.
  4. Lastly, try to reset your aircraft's systems by reloading the Fokker DR1 in the simulator. To do this, go to the Aircraft Selection screen, choose a different aircraft, then switch back to the Fokker DR1. This can help resolve any temporary issues with the aircraft's systems.

If the problem persists after trying the steps above, consider reaching out to the aircraft's developer or visiting flight simulation forums like Fly Away Simulation for additional assistance from fellow simmers.

I hope this helps you get your Fokker DR1 throttle and other systems working correctly, so you can enjoy flying this iconic aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

Happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...