I can't use the navigation instruments in CRJ-700 GN Hangar freeware

steve_caruthers Guest

I installed the freeware Bombardier CRJ-700 (from GN Hangar, I think)  and, for a free and FSX-derived aircraft, it is a commendable job and also pleasant to fly.
However, I find a not insignificant inconvenience.
The cockpit, although identical to the Citation CJ4, has some malfunctions/gaps. What I consider most serious is the impossibility of using radio navigation. In fact, the buttons located above the Primary Flight Display are not operational, I am referring in particular to the NAV, PFD MENU and CCP MENU. Consequently, it is not possible to set a VOR, an ADF, an ILS or any radio navigation aid, as well as a bearing, a DME etc. Unless I am missing something, I think this is one of those bugs mentioned, due to the port-over from FSX, but it would be nice if, in an update, they could be resolved.
Thanks for your attention, Steve

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...