24 hour ip address for multiplayer plwease thanks

Pro Member Trainee
Kavan CM Warren (F1FERRARI) Trainee

hi its me again Kavan "f1ferrari" you asked me for some screen shots of the lancaster well im doing that right now im trying to land with only 1 engine on when i do that ill screen shot it for you and others that im doing...

please please please i need to know if anyone can do me a black lancaster bomber that they used in the dam busters its the only plane that i want i have over 3 thousand planes in my collection and its not in global 2005 please ask you readers if thay can help me..

also can i have a 24hour multiplayer ip so i can join in.. I dont have teamspeak yet installed never used it..
thanks
kavan uk essex england

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...