Globe Swift by Bill Lyons

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I am trying to locate the Globe Swift produce by Bill Lyons can anyone point out a link. I have look through avsim.com.

Thanks in advance.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I found it at http://www.flightsim.com/

FS2002/FS2004 Classic Globe Swift

[ Download | View ]
Name: ccswift4.zip Size: 9,937,633 Date: 08-10-2003 Downloads: 8857
FS2002/FS2004 Classic Globe Swift. The Globe/Temco Swift is a neat little two place, low wing, retractable gear, all metal aircraft that is loved to this day by a large group of devoted owners and fans! It has a reputation of being hard to fly and land but as someone said "You fly a Swift with your finger tips not your hands!" It has been called the "poor man's P-51" and the resemblance can be seen in its classic good looks and polished aluminum finish. This package provides four versions of the same aircraft as it may have appeared in 1946, the 1970s and updated to a 210 hp hot rod buring up the present day skies! Included scenery portrays a fictitious Alaskan business at Swift Creek airport (AK31) called Glacier Expeditions which was started in 1946, declined though the 70s and renovated in the present day. By Custom Classics (Lynn and Bill Lyons).

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Your amazing Radarman where would we all be without you.

Thanks much. Bow Down

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...