I want to create my own layout from scratch but can't figure out how the editor works. I guess it's beyond my computer skills.......help...anyone?
3 Answers
See if this helps. I'm not sure which editor you mean so I gave you links to two different ones.
http://www.train-sim.com/faq/msts/custom.htm
http://trainsimulatorworld.com/catalog/b506.htm

Thanks, now I can build my own consist but I still don;t know how to lay my own track...maybe I should buy that guys book. Thanks again
That way you'll have full directions and you could even e-mail him, if possible.
Good luck.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Train Sims — recently answered
Train SimsWhat are Microsoft Train Simulator 2001 system requirements?See Microsoft Train Simulator 2001 system requirements, storage needs and the Windows…Read answer →Train SimsWhy does Microsoft Train Simulator keep crashing?Fix Microsoft Train Simulator crashes: install update 1.2, use Windows compatibility settings…Read answer →Train SimsHow do you use Regedit to fix Microsoft Train Simulator?Fix Microsoft Train Simulator registry path errors safely with Regedit, including the correct…Read answer →Train SimsWhere can you find Microsoft Train Simulator add-ons?Find free Microsoft Train Simulator add-ons, install routes and locomotives correctly, and fix…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain