Ground Texture

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Right iv been playing around with my graffics ect. I have some fantastic water Effects now But the ground looks like fs2004 all the fields are all MEssed up. What Graffics Setting Setting do i need. Is it the texture Revolution Or the mesh i need to turn up ?

Thanks all Oh and heres my Latest Screenshot 😀

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I don't know for FSX but in FS9 there is a Mip Mapping slider in Hardware Settings.
If you try to increase it a little you can get better quality but you must know that your system must be able to produce the desired quality.
In other words it needs a good GFX in order to get the best quality.

Pro Member First Officer

Yea i kno i have quite a good Systom

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 1990MHz

Geforce 7600 GT Graffics Card

1 Gig Ram

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

airbourne wrote:

Yea i kno i have quite a good Systom

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 1990MHz

Geforce 7600 GT Graffics Card

1 Gig Ram

Great 😀 Then try it and let us know 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Cant find that setting

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

airbourne wrote:

Cant find that setting

So probably there is not such a setting in FSX... Dont Know Wait for an FSX owner in order to help you more. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Yes, there is no "mip-mapping" on fsX. "Terrain texture resolution" and "Terrain detail radius" (I think that's what they are called - I'm at work now) have basically the same effect, I believe. Increase your mesh resolution as much as you can, also.

😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...