Ground Textures

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

Dose anyone knows where I can find Free Ground Texture enhancements?
Cuz my Texures looks like crap at 7,000Ft and up.

Thanks,Karol

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Try Real Enivroment Pro which is around the scenery forum/screeshot forum here. Also get the bump.

Here are the links:
REV

Terrain Bump

REV includes water and airport textures.
Hope this helps! Post some screenshots of the improvments if you can!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I don't know if there is any free add-on for improving your ground textures in general(Maybe someone else could point you something)but i know for sure that there are a load of Mesh Terrain free add-ons for specific areas.You can search or ask for something like this.

Also,by seeing your systems' specs i could suggest you to increase a bit your Mip Mapping setting.You are going to get more detailed ground textures.Check what will be the best setting in order not to push your system. 😉

EDIT:Too late again... Crying or Very sad

😉

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Oh yeh forgot to add, if you get VOZ it changes your terrain textures globally but this means you can get for example palm trees in England!

Pro Member Trainee
UG_PL Trainee

Thanks guys! I will try to find some thing in those links that you gave me.

PS. Greekman72 I have all of the settings on max ,but it dose not help. 😀

Cheers,karol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

UG_PL wrote:

Thanks guys! I will try to find some thing in those links that you gave me.

PS. Greekman72 I have all of the settings on max ,but it dose not help. 😀

Cheers,karol

Well then try the opposite...Try to lower some of them 😉

Let us know ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

for free ground textures you'll have to go with 'lennart's textures' availible on avsim, no doubt they're the best for europe anyway Wink

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...