DirectX 10 cards!!!!

media_pdc Guest

Hey guys! Does anyone know, when DX10 graphiccards will be released? I'm not sure. Shall I wait for them or buy a new one now.
Because I have an ATI Radeon 9800XL with 128MB and 256Bit Interface.

What do you think?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Qantas_here_I_come Trainee

i'd say keep what you have, because i have a ATI radeon 128mb 9600pro and all my games work fine

Flyer4000 Guest

The new Nvidia 8 series cards is rumoured to be released in November and ATI are rumoured to be releasing a new card also sometime after. However the Nvidia specs are not confirmed only speculation because Nvidia is keeping tight lipped at the moment. However the DX10 capability will only work when Microsoft realease the Vista operating system because DX10 will not be avaliable for the Windows XP operating systems

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flyer4000 wrote:

The new Nvidia 8 series cards is rumoured to be released in November and ATI are rumoured to be releasing a new card also sometime after. However the Nvidia specs are not confirmed only speculation because Nvidia is keeping tight lipped at the moment. However the DX10 capability will only work when Microsoft realease the Vista operating system because DX10 will not be avaliable for the Windows XP operating systems

Wait a few months to be sure that they are worth buying and not junk for $500 each, or more. I am.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...