flying

Pro Member Trainee
strgazer1 Trainee

I don't seem to have a problem downloading planes,but, the grafics on most are terrible. And i can't seem to keep them in the air. The planes keep dropping out of the air on their own. What could the problem be? At this rate FS2004 is a better program than FSX. 😞

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Brickwall132 Trainee

what do you mean they drop out of the sky, do you mean like a stall or just like going 0 MPH and falling.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

strgazer1 wrote:

I don't seem to have a problem downloading planes,but, the grafics on most are terrible. And i can't seem to keep them in the air. The planes keep dropping out of the air on their own. What could the problem be? At this rate FS2004 is a better program than FSX. 😞

You need to be more specific guy

Pro Member Trainee
strgazer1 Trainee

I mean, I can get off the ground but cannot keep alt.down i go and crash,nose first.

Pro Member Trainee
strgazer1 Trainee

Also, what about the worst downloads i've ever seen. Most don't work. No VC,no guages,they even blink in and out,on the screen.

Pro Member Trainee
Brickwall132 Trainee

where do you get the downloads because there are a lot of crappy ones out there but not all, my entire fleet consists of 70-80 high quality planes, try searching for Tom Ruth, he has some high quality airbus models with nice VC's.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...