Gauges for the F-14 Tomcat

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

Hello..how and where do I get the gauges for the F14 Tomcat VC?? This is a great flying jet, but no gauges or lights?? Thanks!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You don't say if it's a FS9 or FSX.
All I can say is unzip the download again, if there is a gauge folder empty the contents of it into the Sims main gauge folder.
Also check the read-me that came with the download to see what they have to say about it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

Thanks! It's FSX and the gauges come up in the 2D but they are not lit up? In the VC mode there is only the vertical gauge that seems to work. I downloaded it again and still no gauges in the folder.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Do you have the latest version.
See if this is better for you.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/5074/fsx-acceleration-grumman-f-14d-tomcat-v106/

If you still can't get the gauges I would email the designer and ask if he can help.
They are usually very nice and respond quickly.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

Thanks Radarman! I really appreciate your help.

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

I have the FSX without acceleration...how do I email the designer if I have to? Thanks again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check the read-me, it'll have his email address.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

Thanks ok..I have had all kinds of problems downloading the free aircraft...don't know what to do? Various things are always missing?? Thanks again Radarman I am sure I will consult while in training 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...