GPS/NAV swith on f14 tomcat??

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

I cant find the GPS/NAV switch on the f 14 tomcat. The file is f14bfs9a.zip and it was downloaded here? Anyone know where that switch is? I want to be able to tune my aircraft GPS to my routes.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just took a look at my folder, I had the "Jolly Roger" but I guess that I dumped it.
Wait until someone else comes along that knows instruments better than I do.

What shows up when you hit "Shift+E" + 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6?

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

Everything but my GPS/NAV controls. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you first launch to the airport, your panel comes up first, is there a GPS on it. That Aircraft may not have been built with one, you may have to download a different one.
Just a thought.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

Download a different panel or plane all together?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I would say plane, you may not find a panel that fits it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

any ideas on where i can find a complete tomcat?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Nice large download (30MB), high quality FS2004 Grumman F-14B Tomcat by Dino Cattaneo (original).

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/728/fs2004-grumman-f-14b-tomcat/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Site Admin

Woops, thats the Tomcat you were talking about Embarassed ... here's another one that works in FS2002 - try her out:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/147/fs2002-aircraft-grumman-f-14b-tomcat-vf-103-jolly-rogers/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

will it work in FS9?

Last edited by ArchAngel_06 on Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Site Admin

Chances are it will, yes. Let us know how you get on.

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

Hey I appreciate that a bunch. You wouldnt happen to have the sites where I can get the gauges and other things that this download doesnt have would you?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...