HI, I need to speak to someone about fsx and aircraft

Guestk320 Guest

I need someone who knows fsx well and is experienced. I want to be able to fly an AI aircraft, which I have managed to do no problem. I have a boeing 737-400 freeware aircraft (link to download this aircraft I have is here):

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2040/fsx-boeing-737-400/

- which I love to fly this plane, because it has a virtual cockpit and everything works with it(doors open, jetway attaches etc).

Now, I don't like the actual outside (visual) look or in other terms 'the model'. I have made a WOAI AI aircraft which is a boeing 737-400 that is really detailed, flyable but without a virtual cockpit and opening doors etc because it's an AI model of course. The'model' is what I want from the AI aircraft. The virtual cockpit and other features like the doors opening etc are what I want from the freeware boeing 737-400 aircraft. Can someone/or does someone know how I can get/or change the model for the freeware boeing 737-400 aircraft so that it is the one from the AI aircraft or possibly add the virtual cockpit and everything from the freeware boeing 737-400 to make it work with the AI 'model'

I have found that some/most aircraft that are Microsoft default ones have a 'normal' model and an 'interior model' when looking at their model text file.

If you could answer or reply that would be great. If their is an email where i can send you pictures and all the documents/text for the aircraft.

Basically I want to change the outside look/model from the freeware boeing 737-400 to the AI detailed looking model. I have been working with one texture for the boeing 737-400 which is the british airways texture which I love.

Where can I send/post pictures to show the two different models.

Thanks very much

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...