BRAND NEW SERVER!! LOOKING FOR SKILLED PILOTS AND ATC!!

Westosha Flying Guest

Here at Westosha Flight Sim we like to keep things realistic and simple. Come join us for a flight and check us out. We are open for free flight and ATC services. Please enable automatic weather updating. You must sign on with a realistic call sign. This call sign must also match your TeamSpeak login id. Help us create the best flight sim possible!!

This is a 24hr Adult Server.

:::Requirements:::

1) Sign on with Realistic call sign Example: N765SP

2) TeamSpeak: You must sign onto TeamSpeak with same call sign.**TeamSpeak IP: 69.76.80.172**

3) Please use unicom channel for uncontrolled and free flight. Pilots must state intentions!

4) If you are flying into controlled air space please contact the Tower if available.

5) Do not start on active runways. Start at the Gates!

6) Broadband connections only!

If you have problems connecting make sure that your multiplayer settings are set to the default ports.

Come fly our skies!

~~~~Westosha Flight Simulator

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

YOu talk about a 24hr. adult server. What does that mean?

basically it means that we don't really want kids on there. If your mature and know how to fly then that's fine. But we try and avoid any minors because they might be imature. Of course there are exceptions to this. If a 12 year old kid gets on the server and he is acting like an adult he will be welcome to stay.

The Teamspeak as well es the FlightSim Server are both down. Do you guys have a new IP? What's going on?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

basically it means that we don't really want kids on there. If your mature and know how to fly then that's fine. But we try and avoid any minors because they might be imature. Of course there are exceptions to this. If a 12 year old kid gets on the server and he is acting like an adult he will be welcome to stay.

Yeah I'm a 12 year-old. Along with a couple other people on here. I know how to fly, I even fly in the real-world. Along with SamIntel. Is there some way to do it without having an e-mail address?

CCPL James Guest

I am 14 i have had experience with the Pc-9, F/A-18 hornet(copilot) and a DHC Caribuo all under tight supervion past numerious test of aviation and in current sevice with the RAAF will this beenough to get acces to the server.

email. jsenator92@hotmail.com

Thank you

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

I'm 15, fly VATSIM on a regular basis, and have logged over 500 hours in the simulator. how will that hold up?

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

I've been flying since I was 11 (in the 1950s) and have a CFII. My wife says I'm still a 12 year old when she tries to get me off the simulator. However, I can't seem to log onto your site.

Guest Guest

This forum is overrun with kids no wonder it’s bad here 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...